The Industry has Changed and so has CSUR.
CSUR enjoys a world class reputation for being a go to organization for factual information, technical events and networking/collaboration opportunities relative to the unconventional oil and gas industry. Our mission is to be the voice of accurate scientific and technical information relating to exploration and development of Canada's unconventional hydrocarbon resourcesâ€”and to facilitate collaborative exchange among all stakeholders.
*Please email email@example.com with questions and to find out more information.*
CSUR members enjoy tangible benefits such as:
Reduced registration and/or exhibition fees at CSUR events
Up to nine free Technical Luncheons per year
Exclusive access to Field Trips
Members only spring workshop
Participation as a board member or committee member
Inclusion in daily (media monitoring) and bi-weekly (newsletter) industry-specific communications
CSUR members are part of a dynamic organization and can participate in the growth of their industry through committee participation, and by supporting the activities of the Society.
Member Categories and Fees for Organizations Operating in Canada
- Each Regular member is allowed one vote in the Society as described in the bylaws
- Regular members are able to serve on the Societyâ€™s board and committees
- Individual memberships are only available to single person consultant or producer companies, who are not affiliated or associated with an organization.
- In-kind members are individuals or corporations that the Board has decided will provide significant contributions to the Society. In-kind members pay no membership dues, have no voting privileges and are not eligible to serve as directors or officers of the Society.
|250+ employees/company||$14,000 + GST|
|100 to 249 employees/company||$11,500 + GST|
|50 to 99 employees/company||$7,500 + GST|
|10 to 49 employees/company||$5,000 + GST|
|2 to 9 employees/company||$3,000 + GST|
|Individual (Consultant)||$650 + GST|
International Member Categories and Fees
International - $5,000 + applicable taxes.
*Please note: Memberships are sold to organizations, not individuals, except in the case of consultants and individual producers. Therefore, the total number of employees in the company determines the cost of membership, with the exception of members in the restricted "International" category. An organization cannot register a portion of their staff, the entire staff is to be included in membership.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Membership within the organization is paid on an annual basis extending from January 1 through to December 31.
- Membership dues are payable for the entire year. Pro-rated fees are not permitted.
- For individual Society events, no refunds for cancellations will be issued. However, substitutions are permitted.